CSI acknowledges that past communication regarding renewal requirements for CSI certifications has been inconsistent. To address this issue and provide a solution, CSI is offering a one-time Lapsed Certification Reinstatement Program
The one-time reinstatement period will be open April 15 to October 15, 2018
. This offer is available to any individual having held a CSI certification which lapsed on or after June 30, 2014
The following certifications will be included in the program:
The Lapsed Certification Reinstatement Program
- Certified Construction Contract Administrator (CCCA)
- Certified Construction Specifier (CCS)
- Certified Construction Product Representative (CCPR)
offers a clear path for applicants to update their credentials.When
Regarding Continuing Education
- April 2, 2018: Program launch and announcement
- April 15, 2018: CSI begins accepting applications
- April 15, 2018: October 15, 2018 – Open application period – applications accepted or denied
- October 15, 2018: Reinstatement period ends
1. 50% of topics must be related to the professional practice of the certification being renewed, as defined by the CSI Practice Guide.
2. Up to 50% may accrue from serving on a CSI standing or ad hoc committee or on a CSI task team.
3. Attending educational seminars and certification study courses by CSI Chapters and Regions.
4. 100% must be related to the construction industry or the construction process.
CSI does not require candidates to provide supporting documentation at the time of renewal. However, CSI does hold the right to perform random audits and may ask you to provide documentation of your continuing education hours in the form of AIA transcripts, meeting agendas, CEU certificates, or articles read/written.Questions?
For additional information CSI Member Services at 800-689-2900 (Monday - Friday, 8am - 8pm ET) or at email@example.com